- Online piano lessons are a way for us to work together one-on-one, as teacher and student, from anywhere in the world, via Skype.
- Online piano lessons are a great option for students who want to study piaano but live too far away for in-person lessons, or for those who cannot leave their home.
- Acoustic piano, electric/digital piano, or keyboard.
- High speed internet
- Ethernet cable which helps audio and video quality of our lessons.
- High quality external webcam. A high quality webcam will allow me to see you, your work and the keyboard much better than a low quality one. The Logitech C910, C920, and C930 are excellent choices. I use the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 and have been very pleased with it.
- Tripod for webcam
- Piano books and materials will be decided on during your introductory orientation. You will be responsible for purchasing material prior to our first weekly lesson.
- If we cannot establish an adequate connection within 5 minutes, we will reschedule the lesson. Please keep cell phone handy for texting in case of connection issues.
- Failure to meet for a lesson without notification in advance via text or email forfeits the lesson.
- Please allow 24 hours for cancellations, otherwise the lesson is forfeited and cannot be rescheduled.
- There are no reimbursements for forfeited or missed lessons.
- Lesson time is set same day and time weekly so please choose a time that works well with your schedule.
- Monthly tuition installments are due by the 1st of each month for the month lessons are to be taught. Example: By May 1st you will pay for all lessons for the month of May.
- If you are planning a vacation or have appointments that will keep you from having a lesson in the month please notify me before-hand for scheduling purposes. You pay only for the lessons you are planning on attending.
- A parent or guardian must be present during online lessons for students ages 10 and under.
Please use the contact form to contact me for current tuition rates.
- Tuition for internet lessons can be made via PayPal™ by the first of each month for weekly lessons. I do accept cash or checks for in-studio or in-home lessons.
- Lessons will begin after payment has been received.
- No lessons will be taught if payment has not been received.
Ready? Let’s Get Started!