- Online piano lessons are a way for us to work together one-on-one, as teacher and student, from anywhere in the world, via Skype.
- Online piano lessons are a great option for students who want to study piaano but live too far away for in-person lessons, or for those who cannot leave their home.
- Acoustic piano, electric/digital piano, or keyboard.
- High speed internet
- Ethernet cable which helps audio and video quality of our lessons.
- High quality external webcam. A high quality webcam will allow me to see you, your work and the keyboard much better than a low quality one. The Logitech C910, C920, and C930 are excellent choices. I use the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 and have been very pleased with it.
- Tripod for webcam
- Piano books and materials will be decided on during your introductory orientation. You will be responsible for purchasing material prior to our first weekly lesson.
- If we cannot establish an adequate connection within 5 minutes, we will reschedule the lesson. Please keep cell phone handy for texting in case of connection issues.
- Failure to meet for a lesson without notification in advance via text or email forfeits the lesson.
- Please allow 24 hours for cancellations, otherwise the lesson is forfeited and cannot be rescheduled.
- There are no reimbursements for forfeited or missed lessons.
- Lesson time is set same day and time weekly so please choose a time that works well with your schedule.
- Monthly tuition installments are due by the 1st of each month for the month lessons are to be taught. Example: By May 1st you will pay for all lessons for the month of May.
- If you are planning a vacation or have appointments that will keep you from having a lesson in the month please notify me before-hand for scheduling purposes. You pay only for the lessons you are planning on attending.
- A parent or guardian must be present during online lessons for students ages 10 and under.
Please use the contact form to contact me for current tuition rates.
- Tuition for internet lessons can be made via PayPal™ by the first of each month for weekly lessons. I do accept cash or checks for in-studio or in-home lessons.
- Lessons will begin after payment has been received.
- No lessons will be taught if payment has not been received.
Ready? Let’s Get Started!
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.